Traffic Jam Causing Lesbians

My journey to work is ‘considerable’ nowadays. Fortunately it has been relatively trouble free over the past 7 months but last week became an exception. On Wednesday night it took me 3 hours to get home. I managed to get off the motorway after an hour and let the satnav take over in the pitch black. My frustration only grew greater when after 20 minutes I came to a bridge that was closed due to recent floods. I am a fan of bridges but I ended up calling this one “a F*ckin A-Hole”, sorry bridge.

The following morning, a morning that I had set off particularly early to get into an early meeting, I came to a standstill on the M6 again. It took me 2 hours to move 5 miles. By now I was furious, and what made it worse was every 400m or so there was a big sign saying “Slow Down” or “60mph”. I wondered if we could employ the people who operate these signs in a more constructive way. Maybe if Bob Geldof had access to these lads during the Ethiopian famine crisis in the 80’s he could have got them to put signs up like ‘Stop Starving’ or ‘Eat Something yer Mad Gets’, that would have sorted it out wouldn’t it? There wouldn’t have been any need to record ‘Do we know it’s Christmas’ then.

I smiled when a friend of mine commented “I blame the lesbian in front’ on the photo below.

Comments

Popular Posts