Tiger Box Batman

Art by kids is a funny thing isn’t it? What are you supposed to do? Is it right to praise them for their abominable creations or are you setting the bar too low? I bet Tracey Emin’s parents praised her from a very early age and as a result her style hasn’t changed in 50 years.

I’d like Darwin to be an artist of sorts, if he wants to be, and after the age of 18 I will tell him exactly how I feel about his art. Not that my opinion should matter, but if he creates an Emin-esque creation that gets displayed in a gallery I’ll hug him, tell him how much I love him, and tell him I’m proud, and then say, “Your art is proper mental and shit. You’re either a deluded retard or a genius”.

Below is Darwin’s recent creation that he calls ‘Tiger Box Batman’.
"Picasso Aged 9"

"Emin Aged 34"

"Baeron Aged 2"

Comments

Popular Posts