The F, the C or the T Word

We met up with the Baerons today at Emma’s.  I took the GoPro and quickly realised that the girls don’t take too well to it.  Sarah waved her hands in front of the camera and quietly but briskly said, “O fuck off!”.  I instantly replied with a loud “Arghhh” as if I was going to ‘tell Mum’ or something but instead I said to her eldest son, “You’ll never guess what your mum has just said?”.  As quick as a flash he said, “Either the F, the C or the T word I imagine!”.  The boys are growing up!

Josh tried to teach me how to play Candy Crush Saga, it looks far too complicated.  Felix had recently hurt his penis in a bike accident.  Bel insisted on calling me Crystal for a while and Loki posed nicely for photos.  Ethan told me about the Fibonacci sequence, he isn't at High School yet!


We had an Egg Hunt (they didn't do that when I was a lad!) and the kids ran round like mental, it was nice.

There is a video available on Youtube.



"Rar, rar, Rasputin"

"Loki"

"E & the Pig"

"Bel"

"The Baeron Cousins"

"Josh & the Pig"

"Felix & Rasputin"

Comments

Popular Posts