Nookie Looky Likeliness

I am aware that this will be the 3rd reference to Nookie Bear that I've made in this blog, and even 3 in 812 blog posts makes this a little Nookie heavy.  I'm not ashamed though.

The main reason I'm mentioning him is because today I learnt that Nookie was originally called 'Bollocks the Bear".  I like Roger DeCourcey.

And secondly I had to make this half photography related, so I enhanced the photo of Sarah from the weekend (previously suggesting that she looked like Rasputin) to show off her Nookie looky likeliness.  (Just done a Google phrase search on "Nookie Looky Likeliness" and it didn't return anything.  I think that might be the first time anyone has ever used it and I'm surprised!  I think there might be a Saturday evening TV entertainment show in that.)

"Sarah, Nookie and Roger"



Comments

Popular Posts