Pig the Conversationalist

Over the past couple of weeks Darwin has started to blabber (I think I know where he gets it from. (Not me!)).  Sometimes I haven’t a clue what he’s saying but the majority of the time I do.  The single observational word “Birdie!”, has evolved to “Birdie, see it?”.  And when he sees Thomas or one of his friends on the iPad or in a book he grabs the same toy train and makes them face each other and asks, “Is that you?”.

He’s singing near whole songs now too with Baa Baa Black Sheep and Incey Wincey being his current favourites.


His intake for knowledge is starting to increase rapidly.  He knows more peoples names at nursery than I do and more Thomas characters.

"Piggy Not Carrying Dog Shit" (His wet trousers from Nursery!)

"Bunsters Sunday Best"

"Piggy Making a Triangle"

Comments

Popular Posts