GoPig Hero 3+

I’m very slowly getting interested in making videos. The other weekend I bought a GoPro Hero 3+ and various stuff that you can stick it to, like a head band so I can stick it to my helmet when I’m skydiving and a bracket so I can attach it to my Suzuki Hayabusa, or even to my surf board when I’m surfing those massive waves in Portugal. I don’t do skydiving, motorbiking or surfing but I don’t think wearing a camera on my head on the train or attaching it to the supermarket trolley is going to make me look like a big twat is it?


I was slightly concerned at first that the quality of the video wouldn't be enough to satisfy me but I was wrong, it's ace for what I want.  During our little train outing at the weekend I made a small video. (obviously the quality isn't there in the video below but trust me it's ace).



Comments

Popular Posts