Retarded Pigeon

Last year I was visited by a retarded pigeon.  It visited the tree next to my office, half built a nest, bumped its head a few times, was sick on another pigeon and then disappeared.  If you have a pseudo penis like a pigeon has, can you have anal sex?  Maybe that’s what went wrong last year?  (With the pigeon I mean, I didn't have anal sex with the pigeon!)

This year it’s come back and I don’t think it’s retarded any more.  It has built a proper nest and has laid an egg.  It was sharing the responsibility of sitting on the egg with it’s partner for a while but I haven’t seen the other pigeon for some time now, however the once retarded pigeon has remained steadfast.  If the incubation period is between 15 & 18 days I expect we will see a baby pigeon before the weekend is out.


(On a separate note, I only learned how to spell “pigeon” properly a couple of years ago.  I’m pretty sure that I was taught to spell pigeon pidgeon!  Who’s the retard now?)

"The Pigeon"

Comments

Popular Posts