Piggy Rode a Piggy

Piggy and I went swimming in the morning.  He’s very comfortable with it now and even enjoys it, often screaming playfully and splashing.

Afterwards I thought he and I would go for a walk on the hill 5 minutes away from the house but by the time we arrived there he was fast asleep.  Not wanting to wake him I thought I would drive to somewhere giving him the chance to sleep a little, we ended up in Worden Park, Leyland.


We trundled around the gardens and were both astounded by the bluebells.  I took photos and he tried to eat them.  We then went to the large play park, swung a bit, sat on a teddy and rode a pig, and we also played music on tubes.  What a lovely day.

"No Toe Bungers!"

"Piggy on a Teddy"

"Piggy on a Piggy"

"Where the Pier used to be"

Comments

Popular Posts