Exploding Pig

I had to take a day off today to look after Pig.  Since his bout of being sick at the weekend he has developed explosive poo.  I thought Kerry was exaggerating at first but as soon as I changed him into his day clothes he flatulated and it was if a grenade had gone off in a wet suit.  Jesus Christ!!!  Thank God he had clothes on because I would have been covered in shit from head to toe.

Any road, he’s feeling alright and we had a good laugh.  We danced a bit, watched a bit of Despicable Me, I put him in the clothes bin for a photo (which he loved) and we went out for a ride after voting.


I was going to text Dson to tell him that I thought today was the day his wife was going to give birth but I didn’t.  As it happens I received a text at 3 in the morning to say that Holly Rose Lancashire had been born.  Awww.

"Piggy in a Bin"

"Piggy by a Bush"

"Piggy at the Door"

"Holly Rose Lancashire"

Comments

Popular Posts