More Election Bullshit

So I had a visit from a Councillor prior to this week’s elections and after a bit of questioning he said the following, “to be honest with you, I would take whatever any MP or Councillor says to you at this time of year with a pinch of salt, including me.”  In summary, he’s lying to me and everyone else is, and they will say anything that may secure them a vote.

I don’t think there’s enough accountability here.  These people running for governance should lay out their manifesto, and if they don’t do what they say without valid reason then they should be punished in some way.


So I voted like I did last time, but this time I gave everyone a penis.  And I was ready for any backlash about me taking photos in the polling station too, but there wasn't any.

"Piggy at the Polling Station"

"My Voting Slips"

Comments

Popular Posts