Chuchyless

Kerry and I went to Lyme Regis for the weekend, without Darwin! We left him in the care of his grandparents for a whole 3 nights and it did feel a little weird. On the first night whilst Kerry was ill in bed (I don’t know what it is but she quite often gets really ill on the first night that we’re away any where!) I was scanning through my photos on the phone and came across one that made me get little tears in my eyes. I promised myself not to look at it again for the next 3 days.

Of course we face-timed, and I always made sure that Kerry texted her dad to warn him that we were face-timing beforehand. The last thing I wanted was to make a call, the device automatically answer and me to be presented with Kerry parents doing some kind of reverse Boston Crab. Darwin didn't quite get video conferencing, he was more interested in eating the iPad, but occasionally it seemed he responded. It wasn't for his benefit any road!

We spent the days scouring the beaches of Charmouth and Lyme Regis looking for fossils and generally loving the whole peace and tranquility scene. Every time I saw a small child I couldn't help but think of Chuchy.

We returned after 3 nights away to a smiling Mr Chuchy, firstly not knowing whether to laugh or cry, and I bet he did a little wee too. I've never felt love like I do for this boy.

"The Photo that made me Cry"

"Bunstersaurus Rex"

"Actual Dinosaur Head"

"The Cobb"

Comments

Popular Posts