Baby Lions

Friday was a terrible day.  I had spent all day feeling ill and wherever I went I had to be constantly thinking, "if I have to be sick NOW, where is the best place to do it".  When I got home I went straight to bed for an hour or so in hope that the feeling would go, but when I awoke I felt worse.  What made it worse was that I think it was self-inflicted.

The day before Kerry had been baking cakes all day and had made a large Chocolate Orange cake.  It was like a cheesecake but instead of the sweet cheese filling it had thick chocolate, like Nutella, but only thicker.  She had a considerable amount of this filling left over and had decided to pour it into glasses.  Whilst I was on my way home she contacted me and said she couldn't be bothered cooking tonight but wanted to eat right away, so why didn't I call in at the chippy and pick something up?

That night I ate fish, chips and curry sauce followed by a whole glass of chocolate.  My body doesn't like like kind of thing nowadays!

So I had an early night on Friday.  I was awoken on Saturday by Mr Chuchy dressed as a Lion and felt great.  (The massive poos throughout the night also helped!)

"Sad Lion"

"Mwah Lion"

"Happy Lion"

Comments

Popular Posts