Are You Feeling Randy?

Kerrys Dad bought Darwin his first bike this weekend so we went to Towneley Park for a razz around.  I was a little concerned at first because at least when he's in his pram he can fall asleep and chill, on the bike he'll just slump and look like a crap baby, and then I would have to carry him.  I know the song by the Hollies "He ain't Heavy" and what it's supposed to mean but Jesus, Mr Chuchy is a proper wap now!  Any road, he was buzzin and stayed awake all the time.

In the afternoon we went over to Bleakholt Animal Sanctuary for their open day.  Their marketing folk must be amazing because the open day was shit but there were loads of people there.

As we walked around introducing Darwin to all the animals we came across the horses.  The horses are kept in stables and display the name of the horse on the outside.  We came to a stable that belonged to a horse named "Randy" and an old man was stroking him.  "Are you feeling Randy?", I asked the man.  His initial reaction wasn't one of amusement so I quickly pointed to the name card.  Kerry didn't laugh at all but I was most pleased with myself.


"Mr Chuchy's got a brand new bike"

"Randy Horse"

Comments

Popular Posts