Boxcar Chuchy

As we enter Autumn, with every sunny weekend I consider how many none inclement days we have left until next year.  Luckily for me the winters have been slow to come around, or so it seems, and so it would be unwise not to exploit the good weather and go outdoors to enjoy things.

We took the train to Ramsbottom, Mr Chuchy in tow, and walked back to Irwell Vale.  When we boarded the train I realised that I had completely forgotten that one has to pay for such a service and I had no money on me.  I turned to Kerry who rattled around in her purse and gathered whatever coins she had.  When the ticket man came I quickly confessed my predicament and he was so nice.  It should have cost us £20 in total but he was happy to accept £5.  Awww.  See, Venture Photography, this is what the world is like, we don't need robbing parasites like you!

The walk back was lovely and everyone smiled.

"Mr Chuchy FreeRiding"

"Mummy & Mr Chuchy"

Comments

Popular Posts