Noisy Bum Sex

The increasingly expanding Bunster and I set off to Holland today to both attend (and also in my case to photograph) a wedding in Limberg and to spend a night in Amsterdam.

The first couple of nights we were stopping in a hotel called "Maashof" in the town of Boekend. On arrival we saw 3 ornamental ponds outside the hotel, all completely surrounded by men in camouflage sporting very basic fishing rods. Behind them were archery targets where men were penetrating their hard arrows into them. The bar was also full of men, some with large moustaches and some wearing leathers. We hadn't seen any females at this stage. Kerry looked at me with raised eye brows. I wondered what the translation of "Maashof" was, and then wondered if there was such a thing as a "Mash Off", and would it appear in the Urban Dictionary?

"A massive orgy of butch homosexual men that get together annually and have noisy bum sex all night long", is what I was hoping I wouldn't find as the description for a "Mash Off" in the Urban Dictionary. Not that I have anything against noisy bum sex, I just didn't want to be kept awake all night by anything noisy. Luckily the Urban Dictionary didn't return anything for "Mash Off", and although there was an entry in Wikipedia detailing that the sixth episode in the 3rd series of "Glee" was entitled "Mash Off", which didn't sound promising, I had a very comfortable nights sleep without any interruption.

The wedding went well and I met some lovely people. I didn't realise how small the Netherlands was!

"59 Chevy"

"Connie & Jeroen"

" C & J in the Supermarket"

Comments

Popular Posts