The Deafster

It was going to be an extra long weekend so Dson, the Deafster and I made our way up to Carlisle to undertake some 'Glamping'!  (I'm not too sure whether I like that word or not but 'Hey Ho' (or that!))

I've known the Deafster for some time now and he has the largest penis that I have ever seen on a living human.  He is fully deaf in one ear and partially (when he has his hearing aid in!) deaf in the other.  However his hearing aid is both broken and lost so he's hit new heights of deafness recently.

"What's the best mountain you've been up?", asked Dson.
"Fishing", Ricky replied.

This was going to be a shouty, but funny weekend.


The first night was spent in an open plan Wig Wam which wasn't, despite being called Glamping, very glamorous at all.  Ricky (the Deafster) instead of snoring coughs every 20 seconds.  I snore but that doesn't affect Ricky because he's Deaf so I definitely lost out.  At least I snore louder than Dson so I wasn't the worst off!

And that's another thing, I was taught at school that a Wig Wam was actually a Tipi!  It isn't, how did that happen?

So the sleeping wasn't the best, but we had a big fire every night, lots of whisky, lots of food and laughed lots about nothing at all most of the time.




"Ricky + 2 Cuppa's"

"Ricky"

"Deaf Ricky"

Comments

Popular Posts