Bury, and MORE tellings off!

I think I get told off weekly (or Weakly in this case!) now by adults!  This weekend I was taking photos in Bury and strolled into the Mill Gate Shopping Centre.  I'd been in about 5 minutes when I was approached by a slightly flustered security guard.  "You're not allowed to take photos in here, we've been watching you on camera", he said.  "OK", I replied.  "It's because of security", he explained.

In my army days an SLR was a Self Loading Rifle, nowadays it's more topically a Single Lens Reflex camera.  I wonder if there has been some mix up with terminology in their security office and they think something much more serious is happening?

"The Beautiful Bury Landscape"

"UJ's before getting busted"

"Not too sure if this is an offer of a "Free Mind Screw" or a tag by the "Free Minds Crew""



Comments

Popular Posts