Christmas Do's

Kerry and I decided to catch the bus into Manchester tonight rather than driving.  I was kind of hoping that she would drive and I could return the favor of getting terribly drunk and hard work and then go to the toilet in her car on the way home, alas not.

Manchester was full of folk as you'd expect and many people on works Christmas do's.  They're a funny old thing aren't they?  I don't have mad ones any more, but I once worked at a place where the Christmas parties were legendary.  The boss would come round in the morning serving alcohol, we'd be taken to one of the poshest restaurants in Lancashire where you could help yourself to whatever and then end the night at his mansion often naked in the swimming pool (no my boss wasn't Michael Barrymore!).

On the bus home 4 deaf fellas were sat in front of Kerry and I.  They were communicating heavily using sign language.  As we drew into Rossendale Kerry confessed, "I thought they had been playing Rock, Paper, Scissor for the last half hour"!  I laughed at Kerry.


"Lass on a Works Do"

"Lads on a Works Do"

"A Couple on a Works Do"

Comments

Popular Posts