The Boys

Last week I looked after both nephews for 1 night.  I had visions of introducing them to Star Wars, Jedis, light sabres, Hans n Chewy, and I'd be responsible for it! So I borrowed the trilogy off Dson just in case they got mega excited and wanted to watch all 3 in one go.  However, sometimes I might be guilty of thinking they're older than what they are.  When given the choice of either Star Wars or Happy Feet 2 at the cinema they chose the latter, much to the relief of Kerry.

The Boys parents are very good with them, always keeping them occupied in a healthy stimulating way and there's an added benefit to this for me.  It means if I want to keep them occupied and quiet I can sully them with junk activities like playing on the Xbox or IPad or simply banging the cartoon channel on, bonus!

In the same week my other sister Emma announced that she was pregnant with twins!

"Ethan - Angry Birds, IPad"

"Felix - Burnout Paradise, XBox"

Comments

Popular Posts