Boxing Day and the Nasty Robin

Kerry believes she has befriended a Robin at home.  Her face lights up if there is a Robin outside our house, "Aww there's my little fat Robin", she often exclaims.  Apparently it comes to visit her every day.

On Boxing Day morning I was saying Hello to one of the squirrels whilst Kerry was busying about in the kitchen getting little help from me.  A Robin appeared so I tapped on the window, "WHAT?" she shouted.  "WHAT DO YOU WANT?".  I sheepishly replied, "You're Robin is saying Hello".  "ITS NOT SAYING HELLO TO YOU, ITS TELLING YOU TO FUCK OFF!".  Was Christmas over?

It wasn't over because today I went to see the family at Emmas again, and what a beautiful time it was.  It was as if the afternoon went by in a blink of the eye and it was only as I reviewed the images I took on the day that I realised what a lovely time everyone had.

"Josh"

"Chris & Sarah"

"Felix"

"Ethan"

Comments

Popular Posts