An Unusually Busy Day

10.06.10
I've given up the fags and it makes me want to be unusually busy, I think it's a good thing! So today I leapt out of bed and drove to the Saddleworth Hotel where tomorrow I'll be shooting a wedding. I met the owner of the hotel and we had coffee and an extended chat. I like him. He's 74, been running the hotel since 1964 and isn't fond of lesbians at the moment.


"Anthony Baker"
I love summer, I love the light and I fucking love flowers and all the leaves and green stuff. I stopped several times on my way back to take photos by the roadside.

"Flowers in Saddleworth"


"Flowers in Edenfield"
I even signed on at the doctors today. I haven't been to the doctors in over 20 years and I've got a "weigh-in" on Monday morning. I've made sure that there isn't going to be any fingers shoved up my arse!

Comments

Popular Posts