The Canal

If you ever get the opportunity to fly Delta Airlines, don't. That is of course unless you want to experience what it's like to be a veal. Only I imagine veal get fed better and the entertainment they get in their little boxes is far greater than they provide on their airlines.

Panama is quite nice though. If you do go try not to pass through the USA, it spoils the experience a bit. The initial greeting you get in the USA always puts me off but I imagine they do it to get you ready for all the fat, pompous, self righteous, ignorant and rude people that you're guaranteed to meet during your visit, no matter how long you stay for, even if it is a transit stop to your next destination.

Any road, it costs about $300,000 to cross the Panama Canal if you have a fully laden container ship!


"Heron at the Presidents Office"
"Ship going through the canal"

"I can't call this a "Panorama of Panama" coz Dave planted the seed in my head and he's gonna to do an image of Panama one day and that will be called a "Panorama of Panama""
I think that's the longest name for an image of mine so far!

Comments

Popular Posts