I felt like a cat today

not in the Korean way! I used to have a cat as a youngster, Charlie. He used to disappear for hours, I once saw him on my way to school more than a mile away from the house, and a mile is a long distance for a cat, bet it's the same for midgets too! And it didn't bother him if it was a hot day, he'd just roam. That's what I was doing.

So I followed the River Irwell from Ramsbottom to Rawtenstall. Along the way I saw a father and his 2 kids wading in the river looking for Crayfish. It pleased me, the kids were lovin it.

"Crayfish"


"Boy with a Bullhead (that's a fish!)"

And then I saw a kingfisher, a shoal of large chub and a trout, 2 herons and a girl taking photos of her boyfriends cock with a camera phone.



"Last of the flags?"
"River Irwell, Rawtenstall"

Comments

Popular Posts