ELR Wartime Weekend

30.05.10

Every year in Rossendale they host a wartime weekend along the East Lancashire Railway. I love it. Quite a lot of people join in the fun, not just your hardcore folk dressing up as Nazis (they did have way better uniforms than ours didn't they?) but any old T, D or H with an old suit or dress. (That reminds me, there was a tranny there this year and he looked quite the part. But I think that's an honourable thing about our trannys, there's no mistaking em is there. Not like Bangkok where an unsuspecting chap could get into all sorts of bother!!).
Anyway, I only made a relatively short visit today, in hindsight I should have gone out early in the morning and stayed out all day.


"Tribute to Willian Klein"
"Land Girl"
"Monty in Ramsbottom"

Comments

Popular Posts