Seven

Darwin is now 7. He's like a little teenager sometimes, he doesn't like to take advice because he thinks he knows everything, he swears way too much for a child but he does make me laugh immensely. For the moment he still sits on my knee in the evening if we watch television and he often tells me he loves me.

He constantly talks about Fortnight and without bigging him up too much in the usual way parents do about their own kids, he is quite good at the game. I'm conscious of the time he's spending on it though and very much use the X-Box as the carrot and the stick in negotiations.

We took a small group of his friends to the cinema for his birthday, Leo & Arran, Max, James and Jack small but nice. We watched Dr Dolittle and I think we all enjoyed it. Part of it was filmed nearby in Kirkby Lonsdale.




Comments

Popular Posts