Chicken Pox for the 3rd Time

If you ever got sick in the army you had to report to the health centre in full kit with enough spare clothes and supplies to last a week in a hospital bed. I never once knew anyone though that wasn’t supplied with a bottle of anti-biotics and told they’d be right as rain in a week and instructed to keep on doing what they’re used to for good measure.

I think our family GP’s have all been ex-military because for the 3rd time in 4 years Darwin has had Chicken Pox. This time it really does look like the pox where previous instances have felt like Chicken Pox lite. I often wonder how much extra to the table do modern doctors bring compared to Google? I wonder if in 20 years or so GP’s will be like typists are nowadays, i.e. defunct?

The following weekend I got Piggy’s hair cut like a skin head, he kinds of suits it. And I took his school portrait photos!











Comments

Popular Posts