Least Heroic Death Ever

What is the most heroic way to die? Obviously some sort of sacrifice that involves you dying so others can live, and the more others there are then possibly the more heroic you are? Or maybe taking a bullet for a puppy? Or something like that.

Let’s flip that and ask ‘what’s the worst death you can have?’ I think I witnessed it the other night. I stand to have a wee and whilst I do so I pull back my foreskin. The cows have just been released into the field behind the house and I can observe them through our small bathroom window. I had just shaken the ‘old boy’ after its task when something caught my eye through the window, it was only a cow but that small disruption delayed me returning the skin to its rightful location. Once returned I observed a number of small legs poking out of the end of my winky. Further inspection showed it to be a moth. I had just killed a moth with my foreskin! Is this the most horrible and unnecessary death ever?

I hope I don’t die like that!

'Not Actual Moth'

Comments

Popular Posts