Still Loving It

I still love where we live. There is an element of ‘privacy infringement’, you know like where everyone knows your name and that, but I certainly don’t care. I get asked, “Are you on holiday here?” or statements like, “I haven’t seen your face before!” but I find that quite sweet. You wouldn’t find a non-mental person asking that question in Manchester!

The cows and sheep share our space but that space is quite spacious. The birds are plentiful and varied. The mountains are surrounding and mysterious at times. And although Owls weren’t strangers to Rossendale, they seem bigger, healthier and happier here.

Darwin has grown fond of Nursery and no longer protests to going. He does still occasionally talk about his best friend Oscar and how he loves him so, but the occasions are getting less and less now, thank God, because that stuff is heart wrenching!
 





Comments

Popular Posts