Cyclo Cross Kendal

Ethan and Felix were up in Kendal at one of their cycling gigs this weekend so we bobbed down to see them. Gathering from the shouts of encouraging parents I think the main thing kids were doing wrong were the gears. (And this time I think the parents were a lot more encouraging, I didn’t see one kid in tears this time!) So I was wondering if an automatic gear system could be invented? You know, summat to do with torque and revolutions and that. I don’t think the patent office would accept my submission on the information I’ve got, or haven’t got, but I bet it happens before too long.

Darwin is getting quite into taking photos. Sarah always complains when I take photos of her because she immediately frowns or does something mental when she knows I’m taking a photo of her. However I think Darwin got a nice shot of her whilst he was perched on my shoulders.
"Darwin's Shot of Sarah"





Comments

Popular Posts