You're a Ch Ch Chube!

29.11.15

We went to the MOSI again today.  Obviously it isn’t the first time but each time we go now he is substantially more aware than he was last time.
One of the things they put on was a little act between 2 people that taught children a little about steam engines.  Eric the Engineer, who was played by a Scottish lady was giving his/her assistant a test about steam engines.  She mentioned something about a ‘tube’ and the assistant mis-heard and said “Cube?”.  “No”, replied Eric, “Ch Ch Chube”.  I was the only one laughing at this point.  Kerry agreed with Eric that is the way it’s supposed to be pronounced but I disagree, and I’m 90% 80% certain I don’t say it like that.  The dictionary indeed does confirm my way of thinking, in that it should be pronounced ‘Toob’ or ‘Tyoob’ and I think I use the latter example.
We played with the bubbles and magnets, lifted a mini off the floor with some clever gearing and then went to see the aeroplanes and helicopters.  It’s a lovely place the MOSI.
 
"Eric & Assistant"

"Piggy Lifting a Mini"


"A Plane"
 

Comments

Popular Posts