Piggy In The City

Piggy and I had the afternoon to ourselves so giving that it was thrashing it down and cold to boot we went to the Whitworth Art Gallery. It was relatively quiet and the Whitworth has a lot of space to run around in so Darwin was in his element. We saw some pictures and a big circle and some colourful diamond things (his words none mine!). On the top floor we stayed briefly to watch a minute of an ‘Art Film’. Jesus, why do artists do things like this? It’s just noise, crap video and more noise. Utter sh*t! Darwin ran about in front of the screen singing songs and one viewer said to me, “He’s far better than the artist”.

After we were done we went into Manchester to do a bit of shopping. Holy…Flip! I don’t know what I was thinking of. Why the hell do people just stop in their tracks in moving crowds in order to think? I could understand it if they were having a heart attack or a stroke but they just stop and begin to talk to themselves. I wondered whether they were so busy that they were just stopping to poop in their pants. I bet very few people continue walking whilst they poop themselves. And standing in doorways!!!! What’s the confusion? Go in or go out! I suppose if you’re pooping yourself you’ve got an excuse but Jesus!

On the way back to the car we went into Manchester Cathedral primarily to briefly shelter from the rain. Darwin was curious of who started the fire. And by fire he meant the candles of remembrance.
 
"Manchester"


Comments

Popular Posts