Big Poo Like a Horse

I poo a lot, usually about 3 times a day but sometimes more.  There's the morning poo which usual rears its head (a very apt phrase if I've ever heard one!) within 10 minutes of me waking up.  This is a non-negotiable poo, it happens whether I want it to or not.  The second poo is less demanding and it's usually a follow on from the main morning poo, but I can negotiate with it and delay it if required.  The third one is what I call my "Even Poo" and is usually a treat that I allow myself when I get home from work.

Any road, last night during my second attempt at the "Even Poo", the first one was interrupted by Tony delivering a Chinese Takeaway, Piggy held a conversation with me from the bottom of the stairs whilst I was sat on the toilet.

Piggy - "Daddy? You having a poo Daddy?"
Me - "Yeah."
Piggy - "Are you having a poo like a big horsey daddy?"
Me - "Yeah."
Piggy - "OKAY" (said in a very confident and approving tone)

It left me laughing but thankfully did not upset a successful evacuation.

Any road, here are some Autumnal images lazily taken from a moving car.  Actually it's more to do with me being busy than being lazy.


"M6 Southbound North of Preston"

"A591 to Kendal"

"Grane Road to Haslingden"

"View of Kendal Town"


Comments

Popular Posts