Sick Pig & Frozen

I was awoken by Darwin at 03:00hrs on Saturday morning as he was ejecting a warm cottage cheese kind of substance from his mouth all over the bed. Then several minutes later this repeated. I’ve been a father long enough now to know that this is not a good sign.

A day of sickness followed where Darwin looked completely weak and forlorn and his Mother and I were full of pity and concern.  However what did make me laugh is that after every time he was sick his main concern which he moaned about was, "I need a wipe, I need a wipe".  Awww

We watched ‘Frozen’ to try and cheer him up, he has a thing for Princesses at the moment you see. It cheered him up just as much as it cheered me up, but I had to pay £14 for the privilege. Frig me! And what’s with that Elsa? She needs a right kick up the fanny. (In the USA that means arse! But to dispel any confusion I do mean Fanny (UK)).



Comments

Popular Posts