No Fracking, No Austerity, Save the Whale and Ban the Bomb

Note to self;  Refrain from calling Darwin 'Piggy' when around policemen.

Piggy and I walked through a protest on Saturday.  It was a musical picnic protest against austerity.  If some blokes with guitars, white guys rapping and students eating falafel don't send the fear of God up Cameron I don't know what will!

I've never really got 'the protest', I'm not too sure if it's the best way to constructively fight your cause, unless there's an absolute shit load of you of course and your protest gets covered by the national media.  There were 150 people at this protest and other protesters where taking the opportunity to get their two penneth worth in too.  There was a bloke against fracking, folk wanting to save the NHS and I even saw a CND badge, is that stuff still going on?

Any road.





Comments

Popular Posts