Bolton Abbey

We went to Bolton Abbey over the weekend.  To be honest I was expecting it to be a lot more interesting, I think TV cameramen have a way of making it look far more splendid than it actually is, and part of me was disappointed that half of it is still in working order.  And previous to this we visited a cafe that was 'Cash Only', that seemed very strange to me.

But we had a very pleasant day, Piggy chased a duck to the point where it got very pissed off and we threw stones in the river, I watched a man pick up dog shit with his hand and then he put a discarded crisp packet over his hand to hide the mess.  We jumped on mock stepping stones and Piggy walked a chain rope.  The following day he scaled a rope net higher than my head and ran up a large slide.  I was very impressed and I think he was too.

"Piggy Eating Flapjack"

"Mummy and Pig"

"Stepping Stones"

"Rope Chain"



Comments

Popular Posts