Lurch the Shy Pee'er

We went up to the Lakes on Saturday through the Yorkshire Dales.  Prior to setting off Kerry & Darwin had a spoonful of drowsy Piriton as they were both suffering from the enthusiastic attentions of midges during the past few days.  Darwin was out like a light and slept for most of the 1½ hour journey.  Kerry became 'nutty' like she had just popped an E or something, repeating phrases like 'smelly egg' constantly and laughing.  She's taken it a few times now, I think she's getting addicted.

We stopped in Ambleside for a small lunch and then went to Wray Castle for a play with Darwin.

My lunch, a spicy pizza (which came with a warning!), preceded by a Pepperami Firestick sausage, had angered my body which wanted to eject it in the least amount of muscle movements possible, and it wanted to eject it NOW!  I rushed to the toilet behind a man who looked like the spitting image of Lurch from the Addams Family.  There were 2 urinals and one toilet in the bathroom and he chose to go to the toilet.  I wouldn't have minded as much but I knew he wasn't a National Trust member as I had just witnessed him purchasing entry to the castle and part of me thought that I should have had priority over him! (I realise this is snobbery but I was dying for the toilet).  What compounded my frustrations was that he was only in there momentarily as he used it to pee.  I deduced that he either had an extremely tiny or freakishly long penis which he needed to dangle into the toilet.

We played in the woods climbing up stuff and Piggy climbed up tubes.  In the castle we constructed small holdings in a large room with foam building blocks and then ate ice cream outside in the lovely weather with the Langdale scenery in front of us.

"Piggy in the Restaurant"

"Piggy in the Tube"

"Piggy & the Building Blocks"

"Bunster & the Pig"



Comments

Popular Posts