The Ice Bucket Challenge

So the ALS Ice Bucket challenge went viral on Facebook in the past months and I jumped on board. There has been some criticism suggesting that the activity has become self-congratulatory primarily focussing on fun rather than on charity. However, it’s made more than $100m for the ALS organisation which isn’t bad considering so where’s the harm in that? (When I first read it my mind told me it was the JLS challenge, I initially thought WTF?)

So I did mine and posted it on Facebook. It got a considerable amount of ‘Likes’ and it was shared a number of times. Several days later I got a message from Facebook telling me that they had removed the video after a complaint and for an hour or so I was furious. After an hour or so the video returned after getting the thumbs up for Facebook. In your face arseholes!

NB. If you freeze frame the video in the right place you can see a tiny glimpse of penis. (That sentence is also correct if I re-phrase by saying “a glimpse of tiny penis”)


Comments

Popular Posts