Cine Films n That

Pete joined us on Monday for the remainder of the holiday. Darwin loves his granddad and gets really excited when he sees him. I didn’t know either of my granddads so it’s beautiful to see this interaction between Darwin and Pete.

When I was a lad my dad very often used to take cine film of us and every now and then he would get the projector out and we would re-watch films from the olden days. I would love to see these films again. This holiday I decided to make a video of us using a cine app on the iPhone, so now when Darwin is older he’ll be able to re-watch our exploits.

I might do quite a few more videos. There are quite a few photographers who have made the successful leap over to moving pics, Anton Corbijn being a particular favourite of mine, and there is definitely an art to it.

I’ve uploaded our holiday film to Youtube, here’s the link if you’re interested:

http://youtu.be/d2cFV9dnnMk

And here are a few more images from the holiday.

"Beer"

"Piggy & Grandad"

"Piggy Drawing Stuff on the Beach"

"Menu Pig"


Comments

Popular Posts