Stag Do - Day 2

The main reason for coming to Tallinn was to fire big crazy weapons and this morning we were gonna do just that.  On arrival at the range we were greeted by a table full of weapons which included:

Walther P22 Silenced Pistol
.38 Pistol
Glock 17 Pistols to be shot together
.44 Magnum (Harry Callaghans weapon of choice!)
Walther PPK Pistol (James Bonds gun and what Hitler used to kill himself apparently!)
Colt 1911 .45 Pistol
Pump Action Shotgun
AK 47
M4 Carbine
.50 Desert Eagle
And another massive pistol.

It was fuckin awesome.  I love guns and in particular I love the .44 Magnum, I want one.  In fact I now want to be Dirty Harry and shoot the fuck out of bad guys.  The noise, the power, the damage, fuckin awesome.  Any road, I'll stop now coz I'm starting to sound like a nutjob.

So high on adrenaline we went off to drink, eat red meat and do other stag do kinda things.  We soon found ourselves in a cocktail happy hour and Danny was keen to get messed up, and who were we to stop him?  Many cocktails later we made our way to a Karaoke bar and showed Estonia our singing skills.  Mickey Buble was playing in Tallinn that night but the crowd didn't care, they wanted to see real men singing real songs and that's exactly what Tallinn got.

I started with the Jackie Wilson classic "Reet Petite" and the crowd went mental.  I'm not lying when I say they went mental either, I doubt it was because of me but mental things definitely happened during and shortly after my performance.  A large lady fell backwards onto the stage and I had to step over her carcass several times during my performance.  A young man then pulled her top down to reveal a breast.  He then removed his penis from the comfort and security off his trousers and the crowd began to chant, "Suck it, suck it, suck it...".  The lady didn't do as the crowd requested and the man began to masturbate furiously!  I wonder if Mickey Bubbles got this reaction?

Nick then pleased the crowd with Simon and Garfunkels Cecilia, and Danny used Nick to support his drunken body on stage smiling inanely throughout.  Steve then reluctantly sang Denvers "Country Road" and then the Big Guns came out.  You have to be brave to sing a Stylistics song at a Karaoke and Scott was feeling very brave. On came "You make me feel" and Scott sang it all the way through in full falsetto infused with Nicks slight rap commentary.  Awesome, we all enjoyed it.  And then to round the singing night off what better way than to sing the Sinatra classic New York New York?

Dan and I were concerned that the drunken Danny would wake up in a bath of ice with one less kidney somewhere if he got lost so we decided to grab him and get something to eat.  We all ate burgers apart from Danny who was more interested in throwing his burger at either a woman or a police car.

We all agreed it was a most fun day!

"DSon with .50 Desert Eagle"

"Tallinn"

"Dan immediately after saying the sentence "and then she made me suck her penis!""

"MB with .44 Magnum"

Comments

Popular Posts