Creative Exposures Photography Group

Jennifer Brookes is a photographer and artist who this week is starting a group calling itself the Creative Exposures Photography Group and they will be discussing photographers using alternative and experimental photography techniques.  The group will be meeting at Madlabs, 36-40 Edge St, Manchester, M4 1HN, between 19:00 & 21:00 hrs.

I've known of Jennifer for a few years now from a variety of photography circles and she's quite a refreshing character and a very enthusiastic photographic artist.  You can see more of her work on her blog at this address:


So to get into the swing of it I've been leaving the DSLR in it's bag whilst I've been out and about and instead I've been photographing with a Photo-Me booth.  I say Photo-Me booth, I actually mean a Photo-Me booth App on the IPad.  I'm not after my usual sharp images with the correct exposure and composition here so this is fine.  I can't hide the fact that I'm out of my comfort zone here, and it's already got me banned from Facebook, but I don't mind.

Here are a few images from a visit to Botany Bay at the weekend.

"Photo-Me Boothing in Botany Bay"





Comments

Popular Posts