A Walk in the Park

I've already mentioned too many times that I think Autumn and Winter are shit, however because I'm a "Glass is half full" kinda guy I went out today with a view to seeing nice things in the season.

So we walked round Heaton Park with Barbar.  He's a very disobedient dog and to get his attention I've taken to shouting "Ibollo" in an African accent.  God knows what it means, I hope it isn't offensive.  And it doesn't work anyway but it makes me smile.

The park was full of people with dogs, all kinds of dogs, breeds that I hadn't seen before.  One fella had 2 little miniature whippet type dogs in knitted jumpers, another had like a half rabbit half dog dog, I think he said it was a French Bulldog and one woman was walking around with what looked like Bungle from Rainbow on all fours.

People walk a lot closer to each other in this season.

"Midget Whippets"

"Man and Midget Whippet"

"Barbar eyeing up a Strangled Poodle"

Comments

Popular Posts