The Squirrel and The Cat

Earlier in the year we started getting visits from a family of Squirrels and I like them.  Nowadays they have become very tame and you can hand feed them.  Kerry isn't too pleased because for the last few months they've been digging up her garden and stashing nuts away for the winter.  The other morning one bashed its head as it mis-timed its jump to the shed and it fell clumsily to the ground, I laughed a lot, it really made my day.

The cats are very interested in the squirrels and one in particular wants one for dinner.  It's a rock hard cat that looks a little bit like my mate Jason from Leyland.  I spotted it hiding waiting for a squirrel once so I threw a small stone at it.  The stone hit the cat on its shoulder but the cat didn't budge one bit, it just looked at me and continued to wait for the squirrel.

"The Squirrel on the Fence"

"The Squirrel on the Road"
This is a recreation of what the cat was thinking.

Comments

Popular Posts