The Manchester Riots

This week we witnessed rioting around the country.  Why?  Was it a protest against the extreme poverty we live in?  Maybe a protest against the tyrant Cameron and the oppressive society he forces us to live in?  Was it the beginning of the revolution?

It was none of these and I'm thankful that I don't know anyone who rioted or supported the riots.  It was a senseless act of greed by the ill educated and those that don't give a damn.

I was tempted to go into Manchester during the night of the riots but Kerry convinced me not to, and in hindsight I'm glad I didn't.  So today I took a trip into Manchester to see what evidence remained of the riots.  There still is a lot to be repaired however there was a nice positive atmosphere in the city, I'm sure there will be a lot of good that comes out of this.

"Supporters of Manchester wall, Arndale Centre"

"The Diesel Shop"

"Nice Police People"

Comments

Popular Posts