Crosby

We bobbed over to Kerry's grandad today as it's his birthday next week.  His house is full of stuff, he probably has a couple of Lowry originals tucked away being guarded by Japanese soldiers from World War 2, but 1 thing he did pull out to give Kerry was an old camera.  My eyes lit up when I saw it and my heart warmed, a Zenith E, the camera I blogged about on the 20th March.  I've cleaned it up a bit and banged a film in it, I'll take some images with it over the next few weeks.

"The Zenith E"

"Other Stuff"
On the way back we stopped off at Anthony Gormleys "Another Place" installation on Crosby beach.  The installation consists of 100 cast statues all looking out to sea and they are said to be a replica of Gormley himself. They do have a penis and I bet if he did cast his body first I bet he pumped himself up a bit, I would!

"Statue Front & Rear with underpants painted on"

"6 statues looking out to sea"

Comments

Popular Posts