MOSI & What happens when you let a boy loose with an SLR

I met up with Sarah and the boys today at the Museum of Science and Industry.  On the way in you can take photos of yourselves and they get displayed on a wall of screens, me and the boys had a go.


"Ethan & Me 1st Attempt"

"Felix"
"Ethan & Me 2nd Attempt (Didn't get displayed for long!)"

I gave the boys free reign over the camera at points during the visit and they took some decent shots.  They get a different reaction from their parents than I do.

"Dad by Felix"

"Mum by Felix"

And then as I was editing this image:

"Me twattin Felix"

I got a phone call from Ethan telling me that he had broke his arm and he was currently at the hospital getting it sorted.  I initially thought he was going to tell me that I had broke it during our wrestling sessions, luckily for me he did it whilst trying to leapfrog a post after the visit to MOSI.  What surprised me most was how calm and collected he was, it didn't bother him at all, I'm sure I'd have been moaning like a bitch!

Comments

Popular Posts