Turbines and the Laptop

02.03.11

The equipment I take to the moors is growing somewhat.  Camera with accessories, Tripod, 15Mc Torch, 5Mc Torch, Coloured filters, Laptop, Funnel and Stopwatch.  I now have software that will allow me to control the length of exposure as well as being able to schedule when the exposure is taken.  This allows me to walk to each turbine light them individually.  I am then able to "diddle" with them and make the multiple images one.

Tonight I scheduled the laptop to take 4 images which involved me disappearing for ½ and hour to illuminate the turbines.  On my return the lens had steamed up and the majority of images taken were too blurry to use, most annoying when you consider I only have 30 minutes of battery life on the big torch.

"Green Filtered Turbine"

"Red & Yellow Filtered Turbine"

Comments

Popular Posts