Boy Del Mundo

I went to Grimsargh today to shoot the wonderful Boy Del Mundo.  I've shot them a few times over the past few years and it's always a joy, this time we were shooting at Mick's parents.  How do you make a band shoot original, can it be done now?  Obviously avoid the band against a wall shot (I didn't and am not ashamed about it!) but unless you're prepared to go to the real extreme I reckon most things have been done.  We did briefly talk about chasing sheep naked and naked twister but we stuck with taking furniture out into a field and trying to coax animals over.  The chickens were all for it but Mick's old knackered sheep was having none of it, shame.

The band have recorded a new piece for Music Freedom Day called Swiss Electrocution and it is the dogs, check it out here: http://www.twitvid.com/GQQTY

The day was lovely, I used a wide angle and a strong flash to give my favourite image of the day that David La Chapelle look.

"BDM with the David La Chapelle look"
"BDM against a wall"
"Boy Del Mondo"

Comments

Popular Posts