Reccy up on't Moors

I have an idea that I want to try out on wind turbines so I went up to the moors in the last moments of light to have a scout about, it was freezing.  To aid my future efforts I bought the most powerful torch I could get my hands on.  I already have a 5,000,000 candle power torch but I managed to find me a 15,000,000 one.  After charging it I switch it on and pointed it over the hills in front of my house.  FUCK ME!!!!  It lights up Rossendale, I thought I'd get arrested if I got caught, it was giving animals tans.


"Turbines and Cows"

"Sunset over Scout Moor"

Comments

  1. Nice pics Mick! Look forward to seeing what ideas you have in mind...

    How was the course this week? Sadly had to miss it as wasn't feeling too good. You can see what I had done for this weeks brief here if you like: http://www.flickr.com/photos/doddmix/

    See you next week fella
    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts