Drinkin, Smokin, Jokin and Guitars

24.02.11

I went over to Jades tonight to sit in on his weekly jam/band practise session, it was quite nostalgic.  Throughout my 20's this was a regular occurrence for me, up to 4 times a week sometimes and some of the best music I've ever heard in my life was heard in practise sessions.  I have the funniest and most musical of peers.

Mick Bill played us his latest creation and I can honestly say it is fantastic.  We talked about things you can only talk about with close friends, laughed at being fat, smoked way too much and laughed even more.

As the night was coming to an end Jade introduced us all to chatroulette.com.  JESUS CHRIST, I laughed.  A Turkish man sang us a song which I'm sure lasted for about 8 minutes, we all danced and then he announced he had written 120 more songs.  There were plenty of men showing their penises so I took to being falsely over excited in a Benny Hill styley, luckily this was mostly off putting to the majority of men.

"Shaun"

"Mick Bill"

"Jo"

"Jade"

Comments

Popular Posts