More Painting Turbines

So Kerry decided to come with me this time.  She scares easily, gets cold quicker and is a little afraid of the dark (or the monsters that lurk there) so I knew that this would be a slightly rushed visit to the turbines.  Any road it would give me an indication of how the laser reacts with the turbines movement and the cameras exposure.

I had spoken to a lecturer at the RPS during the week about my idea and he suggested trying a green filter, a. to bring out the green laser light, and b. to reduce the sodium lights from the town below.  I didn't get the opportunity to get one so I played with green filters in post processing,  One thing that is apparent is more time is required if I'm to employ the laser.

The Police turned up as I was leaving to check me out and very pleasant they were too.  I was in half a mind to ask them if they had come up to the moors for a cheeky spliff or to join in some dogging activities but I kept it sensible.

"Aboriginal Laser"

"Just Laser"

"Laser over Distance"

Comments

Popular Posts